1st to 12th Birthday Cakes
Babies 1st Birthday Cake - Wow! made it through the first year of parenthood! Parents feel like just yesterday they brought home a newborn and is now planning baby's first birthday bash. Baby's first birthday is a once-in-a-lifetime affair, and parents want to make it a memorable one with a customized cake designed for the occasion.
The theme of the Cake for 1st Birthday cake is chosen by parents to make the party memorable. Some parents choose to match the theme of the nursery for 1st birthday Cake with similar colors or characters. Some others will prefer the party around baby's favorite toy or stuffed animal. Some choose popular toon characters like Mickey or Minnie, Winnie the Pooh and Sesame Street. These characters are loved by boys and girls alike.
From smash cakes to theme party cake, we've got range of creative first birthday party cakes to make your little one's day very very special.
2nd to 12th Birthday Cake - Miras Dial A Cake has a range of options and Themes to choose from to make your little one's birthday a joyful and fun day. You can select the theme and design for the Birthday cake from our website or you can send us your design and we will create the cake for your little one to make the day memorable for your friends and family.
Useful and important things to keep in mind for customized fondant cakes.
- Each customized cake is made by hand by experienced chefs. each chef has his/her own unique way of making the cake, figurines and decorations. So even if the same design is chosen there may be small variation in the cake made by two chefs.
- Serve the fondant cake at room temperature, keep the cake outside under the fan for 2-3 hours if it has been refrigerated.
- Use good quality serrated knife to cut fondant cake.
- Fondant/ Sugerpaste figurines may contain wire or toothpick support, please check the presence of these before serving to children.
- Preferable the fondant cake should be consumed within 24-36 hours.