1st to 12th Birthday Cakes
Congratulations for making it through the first year of parenthood! Parents feel like just yesterday they brought home a newborn and now they have to plan the baby's first birthday bash. Baby's first birthday is a once-in-a-lifetime affair, and parents want to make it a memorable one with a personalized cake designed for their babies.
The theme of the 1st Birthday cake is chosen by the parents to make the party memorable. Some parents choose to match the theme of the nursery with similar colors or characters, some prefer themes around the baby's favorite toy or stuffed animal. There are many options like Elisa, Cinderella and other popular cartoon characters like Mickey or Minnie Winnie the Pooh and Sesame Street, which are loved by boys and girls alike.
if you have something very special in mind just call or WhatsApp us and talk to our designer.
Planning and ordering a cake for Birthday is slightly complicated where you have to consider various aspects, the type of cake, number of guests, size of the cake, time when you need the cake, flavor & filling and preference of your loved ones.
For your little ones from half birthday and 1st to 12th birthday MIRAS has a range of designs and themes to make your little one smile. You can simply visit our website to see the range of designs in 1st to 12th Birthday Cakes and order online or if you have something very special in mind just call or WhatsApp us and talk to our designer.
Cakes Baked fresh to order, customized to your requirements and delivered at your door steps.
Birthday Cakes are made by us just for you after you place the order with us. Some bakeries bake the basic cake in advance and then cut and decorate as best as possible for the order placed by customer. At Miras Dial A Cake the baking starts only after the order is placed by the customer. The cake is baked absolutely fresh to order and customized as the customer requirements. So the cake you get from Miras Dial A Cake is fresh, flavor of your choice, delicious and it has no preservatives, it is not pulled out of freezer. We at Miras ensure all the ingredients used are best available in the market.
Useful and important things to keep in mind for customized cakes.
- Each customized cake is made by hand by experienced chefs. each chef has his/her own unique way of making the cake, figurines and decorations. So even if the same design is chosen there may be small variation in the cake made by two chefs.
- Serve the fondant cake at room temperature, keep the cake outside under the fan for 2-3 hours if it has been refrigerated.
- Use good quality serrated knife to cut fondant cake.
- Fondant/ Sugerpaste figurines may contain wire to toothpick support, please check the presence of these before serving to children.
- Preferably the cake should be consumed within 24-36 hours of cutting the cake