Birthdays are always special, for both kids and grown-ups. People unknowingly expect something new each year for their birthday celebrations and we are here to help you. If you don't find something that you are looking for on the website, you can always tell us what’s on your mind and talk us through your ideas to tailor-bake your cake.
We also have different categories such as cakes for him, cakes for her, and cakes for the ‘young at heart’ to make their birthdays extra special. We have a great assortment of cakes for half birthdays, first to twelfth birthdays, chilled teenager birthdays, young adults and middle aged birthdays.
Planning and ordering a cake for Birthday is slightly complicated where you have to consider various aspects, the type of cake, number of guests, size of the cake, time when you need the cake, flavor & filling and preference of your loved ones.
For your little ones from half birthday and 1st to 12th birthday MIRAS has a range of designs and themes to make your little one smile. You can simply visit our website to see the range of designs in 1st to 12th Birthday Cakes and order online or if you have something very special in mind just call or WhatsApp us and talk to our designer.
Cakes Baked fresh to order, customized to your requirements and delivered at your door steps.
Birthday Cakes are made by us just for you after you place the order with us. Some bakeries bake the basic cake in advance and then cut and decorate as best as possible for the order placed by customer. At Miras Dial A Cake the baking starts only after the order is placed by the customer. The cake is baked absolutely fresh to order and customized as the customer requirements. So the cake you get from Miras Dial A Cake is fresh, flavor of your choice, delicious and it has no preservatives, it is not pulled out of freezer. We at Miras ensure all the ingredients used are best available in the market.
Useful and important things to keep in mind for customized cakes.
- Each customized cake is made by hand by experienced chefs. each chef has his/her own unique way of making the cake, figurines and decorations. So even if the same design is chosen there may be small variation in the cake made by two chefs.
- Serve the fondant cake at room temperature, keep the cake outside under the fan for 2-3 hours if it has been refrigerated.
- Use good quality serrated knife to cut fondant cake.
- Fondant/ Sugerpaste figurines may contain wire to toothpick support, please check the presence of these before serving to children.
- Preferably the cake should be consumed within 24-36 hours of cutting the cake.