Cake Delivery Information
- Our cakes are handcrafted and every chef has own way of making a cake so some variation in terms of design, shape, color & finishing can be expected.
- The delivery time window is an estimated delivery time. We endeavor to complete the delivery in the assigned timeline however sometimes variations could happen depending on the availability of the product, weather and the delivery destination.
- Cakes are perishable so we normally attempt delivery of your cake only once and do not redirect or reattempt delivery to any other address.
Cake Storage & consumption advisory
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Cutting and serving of the cake is advised at room temperature
- For fondant cakes use of serrated knife is advised.
- Sugarpaste/ Fondant figurines, sculptural items may contain wire or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving specially to small children.
- The cake once cut should be consumed within 24 hours.