Valentines Day cakes
Love is in the air and we can help you to interpret it into a delicious Valentine's Day cakes. Your loved one will certainly get the message with our range of fondant and cream cakes. Celebrate this special day of love, affection, togetherness with our range of special Valentine's Day cakes.
A range of cakes and Cupcakes including Heart Shaped cakes in fondant, fresh cream or butter cream icing, to celebrate the Valentin's day with your loved one.
Valentine’s Day, also called St. Valentine’s Day, is the day when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. The holiday has origins in the Roman festival of Lupercalia, held in mid-February. The festival, which celebrated the coming of spring and the pairing off of women with men by lottery. At the end of the 5th century Lupercalia was replaced with St. Valentine’s Day. It came to be celebrated as a day of romance from about the 14th century.
The holiday has expanded to expressions of affection among relatives and friends. Many schoolchildren exchange valentines with one another on this day.
Valentines commonly depict Cupid, the Roman god of love, along with hearts, traditionally the seat of emotion. Because it was thought that the avian mating season begins in mid-February, birds also became a symbol of the day. Traditional gifts include cakes, chocolates and flowers, particularly red roses, a symbol of beauty and love.
Order Valentine’s Day Gifts for your loved one from Miras Dial A Cake
Miras Dial A Cake has range of cakes, flowers and combo gifts for your valentine. Express your love with simple and elegant Valentine's day cake, you can choose between a heart shaped red velvet Cream cake , a chocolate indulgence cake to make her/his heart melt , a set of romantic Cupcakes, or a multi-tier fondant cake to impress her/him.
You can also order combo of cakes and red roses and we will deliver on the V Day.
Useful and important things to keep in mind for customized cakes.
- Each customized cake is made by hand by experienced chefs. each chef has his/her own unique way of making the cake, figurines and decorations. So even if the same design is chosen there may be small variation in the cake made by two chefs.
- Serve the fondant cake at room temperature, keep the cake outside under the fan for 2-3 hours if it has been refrigerated.
- Use good quality serrated knife to cut fondant cake.
- Fondant/ Sugerpaste figurines may contain wire to toothpick support, please check the presence of these before serving to children.
- Preferable the fondant cake should be consumed within 24-36 hours.